Study In SINGAPORE
Student Admission & Visa Application Procedure:
1st Step: –Course Acceptance letter/Offer letter
- Passport’s First & Last Page
- College /Course application form & Selection of Course –
- All Educational transcripts & Certificate (10th/12th/Degree/if any others)
- Application fee: SG $-178 to SG$ 365
*Conditional offer letter will be issued within 2 – 3 working days.
2nd Step: Student Visa Application:
- Course Acceptance/Offer letter (signed by the Student)
- Birth Certificate (Should be in English, if not available then ask the student to prepare the Birth Affidavit on Rs.10/- Stamp Paper (Sample format will be given)
- Passport size Color Photo (White background)
- ICA form: Form 16 &V36 Visa form (Father’s/Mother’s Date of Birth and Occupation and Sibling’s Date of Birth is mandatory)
- Bank letter (Fixed Deposit/Saving/Education Loan) – Issued by bank officer showing fund for 1 day in Bank letter format minimum balance should be around SG$ 15,000.00 (Approx. INR 7.5 Lacs) either in students account or parent’s account for Diploma Courses &SG$ 25,000.00 (Approx. INR 12.5 Lacs) for post graduate Courses.
- Experience letter – If student has worked somewhere or involved with any employability activities should be present the same letter with joining date, salary, designation and last date of working.
- Marriage certificate/affidavit (if applicable)
- OnceVISA file is submitted to the ICA, Generally it takes around 14 -28 days working days for approval.
- After Approval students needs to deposit fee in the College account only.
- Once fee is deposited, within 1 Working Day College will send visa approval.
→ Student/Parent’s name should be same as per passport, in case if we found mismatch then we shall ask student to prepare a name affidavit (we will inform once receive the all documents)
→ Student has to transfer his/her course fees into College’s Account only after the approval (IPA) and not before that.
→ Candidate’s signature should be match with the passport’s signature in all forms.
Colleges in Singapore:
- London School of Business and Finance
- Dimension International College
- Amity Global School
- Coleman College
- PSB Academy
- Trent Global College
- Nanyang Institute of Management
- TMC Academy
- Academies Australia
- William Angliss Institute
- Kaplan SIngapore
- Diploma in International Hospitality Management (8+6)
- Advance Diploma in International Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Diploma in Logistic management(6+6)
- Professional Accounting
- Diploma in Business management
- All Engineering and Management Programs
►Minimum Eligibility -12th pass
► Duration: 12 months –6-9 months study + 6 months paid internship (Optional)
►Total Course Fee: SG$ 6000.00 to 13000$ (Fee After Visa)
► Application Fees: SG$ 200.00-400.00
Funds Show¨INR 8-10 Lacs – Latest Funds are acceptable in Singapore.
To apply for Singapore Visa Talk to our Visa Expert at M:+91-98724-04711.