STUDY and work IN NEW ZEALAND
According to report by the World Happiness Report 2018, New Zealand has been ranked 8th as the happiest country in the world. The UK based education system followed in New Zealand makes it a preferred destination for international education aspirants. As assessed by the Economist Intelligence Unit’s Educating for the Future Index 2018, New Zealand’s education system is ranked number 1 in the world. The universities of New Zealand are all ranked among the top 3 per cent in the world by QS World University Rankings 2018 and are ranked in the Top 100 universities worldwide in 39 of 46 subjects. The qualifications and degree attained at New Zealand’s universities are all recognized internationally.
Benefits of Studying in New Zealand
- Comprehensive Practical Study Courses.
- Thousands of Graduate and Undergraduate Programs.
- Three Years Bachelor’s Degree Acceptable.
- Students are allowed to work for 20 hours per week.
- Multicultural Study and work Environment
- Post Study Work Permit for up to 3 Years.
- NO GRE/GMAT for Post graduate studies Required.
- Permanent Residence options after study.
- Scholarship available for eligible Candidates.
- Warm Welcoming Culture of New Zealand.
- High Visa Success rate.
Eligibility & Requirements for Study in New Zealand
Before applying, make sure that the basic requirements are being met for securing admission in the desired institute and programme and to secure New Zealand study visa. Below is a list of required basic documents for New Zealand:
- Academic documents till date
- IELTS/TOEFL Score (6.0/5.5 for diploma, 6.0 for the Bachelor & 6.5 for Master)
- Work Experience (If any)
- University/College Application form (Offer letter processing time 2 weeks)
For Visa Purpose
- Passport or travel document:
- Offer letter from the College or University
- Medical Certificate
- Bank Balance Certificate
- Bank Statement
- All types of Savings
- Financial Undertaking from Sponsor
- Income Proof
- Net Worth certificate from Charted Accountant (optional)
- Medical certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Student Visa application form and the supplementary information form
- Visa Application Fees
- Covering letter
- Educational certificates (with translations if required)
- English language requirement
- Evidence of Employment
Cost of Studying & Living in New Zealand
From postgraduate degrees to short-term English language courses, there is a qualification to suit everyone. Tuition fees for international students vary depending on the type of course, where the student wishes to study and for how long.
Students studying in New Zealand for more than one year need to have at least NZ$15,000 to support their stay in New Zealand for first year. If the student is willing to study for less than a year, then the student must have at least NZ$1250 for each month of study to contribute to the living expenses.
New Zealand offers two intakes under its higher education programs – July and February. Admissions for vocational courses may also be available in March, April and May while pathway programs may have additional dates available. Always check for available intakes in your course of preference.
TOP UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES IN NEW ZEALAND
- University of Auckland
- Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
- Wellington Institute of Technology
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Ara Institute of Canterbury
- Auckland Institute of Studies
- University of Otago
- University of Canterbury
- Eastern Institute of Technology
- AUT University
- Massey University
- Otago Polytechnic
- Aspire2 International
- Unitec Institute of Technology
- University of Waikato
- Manukau Institute of Technology
- Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
- Southern Institute of Technology
- Open Polytechnic of New Zealand
- Lincoln University – New Zealand
- Pacific International Hotel Management School
- Western Institute of Technology at Taranaki
- Cornell Institute of Business and Technology
- Universal College of Learning
- Newton College of Business and Technology
- Abacus Institute of Studies
- ICL Graduate Business School
- New Zealand School of Tourism
- Edenz Colleges
- International College of New Zealand
New Zealand Institute of Studies
- Royal Business College
- North Shore International Academy
- Regent International Education Group
- information Technology Training Institute
- New Zealand College of Business
- International Travel College of New Zealand
- Whitecliffe College of Arts & Design
- Queenstown Resort College
- New Zealand Management Academies
- Techtorium Computer Training Institute
- Linguis International Institute
- Whitireia New Zealand
Q: How to enroll in New Zealand College or University?
Ans: You can always apply for offer letter by filling online application form available in all the colleges/ Universities websites or you can Visit your Nearest Kapri Education and Immigration Services Pvt. Ltd. office and talk to our Expert Counselor. Our Team doesn’t charge any fee for advising you on your application process.
For more information don’t hesitate to contact our Experts at +91-98724-04711.