Study, Work and Settle in Canada
In the recent times, Students have become more inquisitive and keen to study in Canada as the education system is more practice oriented and research based rather than theoretical and project-based system and the former leading to development and growth of overseas education. Another reason behind the increasing popularity of overseas education is the fact that employers across industries prefer hiring candidates with international qualifications from top institutes across the globe.
Canada has witnessed a tremendous growth in the number of international education aspirants over the years and this is increasing every year. According to a UN Survey, Canada has been rated as one of the most preferred countries in the world to live consecutively for nine years. It is known for its peaceful, friendly, secured and compassionate environment. The country believes in equivalence, diversity, admiration and tolerance for all individuals just as mentioned in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the Canadian Multiculturalism Act.
Canada is one of the best international education destinations and is also recognized as one with the safest study environment offering high quality of life and education. The reasons for Canada, being the most preferred study destination by international students areas under.
Benefits of Studying in Canada
- Thorough Practical Study Courses.
- More than 10000 Graduate and Undergraduate Programs.
- Students are allowed to work for 20 hours per week.
- Post Study Work Permit for up to 3 Years.
- Low Education and Living Cost as compare to other Countries.
- Permanent Residence options after study.
- Scholarship available for eligible Candidates.
- Warm Welcoming Culture of Canada.
- No Old funds required to show under SDS framework.
- High Visa Success rate.
- Multicultural Study and work Environment.
For more information don’t hesitate to contact our Experts at +91-98724-04711.