Welcome to Kapri. We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified Co.
In the recent times, Students have become more inquisitive and keen to study in Canada as the education system is more practice oriented and research based rather than theoretical and project-based system and the former leading to development and growth of overseas education. Another reason behind the increasing popularity of overseas education is the fact that employers across industries prefer hiring candidates with international qualifications from top institutes across the globe.
Canada has witnessed a tremendous growth in the number of international education aspirants over the years and this is increasing every year. According to a UN Survey, Canada has been rated as one of the most preferred countries in the world to live consecutively for nine years. It is known for its peaceful, friendly, secured and compassionate environment. The country believes in equivalence, diversity, admiration and tolerance for all individuals just as mentioned in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the Canadian Multiculturalism Act.
Canada is one of the best international education destinations and is also recognized as one with the safest study environment offering high quality of life and education. The reasons for Canada, being the most preferred study destination by international students areas under.
The Student Direct Stream (SDS) is an expedited study permit processing program for those who are applying to study in Canada at a post-secondary designated learning institution (DLI). The SDS is available to legal residents who also reside in
The applicant must include the following documents to be eligible for SDS processing:
1. Proof of a valid language test result, completed within 2 years of the date the SDS application was received, showing either of the following:
2. Proof of a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of CAN$10,000, or more from any bank insured by the Canadian Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC) or any bank listed on the IRCC SDS web pageThe GIC must meet the following criteria:
3. proof of full payment of tuition for the applicant’s first year of study This may be in the form of the following:
5. most recent secondary or post-secondary educational transcripts
6. proof of completion of upfront medical examination from a panel physician for applicants
For more information don’t hesitate to contact our Experts at